I decided to embark on a project this year where I will read one biography or memoir of a creative woman each month. I hope you will join me in reading them! These are my selections for the first half of the year:
- February – Just Kids by Patti Smith
- March – Crying in H-Mart by Michelle Zauner
- April – Ninth Street Women by Mary Gabriel
- May – Infinity Net by Yayoi Kusama
- June – The Queens of Animation by Nathalia Holt
If you have any suggestions for the second half of the year — esp. about or by black and indigenous female artists — please drop a comment.
I’ll see you here in February with my thoughts about Just Kids!